Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I may have an artist....

Yesterday Sophie picked up her MagnaDoodle and said "I'm going to draw Ariel!" I 'uh-ummmed' and 'yeah-ed'... and then she brought it over to me to show. Can you believe this? From a 2 & 1/2 yr old? I thought it was pretty impressive to have eyes, a nose, a face outline, and sorta a mouth. She started to erase it from the top (why the eyes are partly gone) before I cried "NO! It's so beautiful - you did such a good job, I'm going to take a picture of it!"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

She's even better than Picasso!

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW, that really is pretty good!!!

Ashley said...

You should submit some artwork to whatmykidsartsays.blogspot.com I love seeing what he comes up with ;) I've submitted Sienna's twice now....and fell on the floor laughing with each result. So you were a math major too!