Monday, March 1, 2010

Being so Overdramatic!!!!!!!!

The votes (mainly mine and my close friends) are in and the name of my new party business is.....



I'm super excited about it! I asked my friend Vanessa to do it with me because her craftiness is outstanding and lucky me, she said yes!



Close your eyes and imagine the next party you're throwing.... ok, you can open them now! What's the next party you're throwing? (Really, I'd like to know!) A kid's birthday? A baby shower? A bridal shower? Well, now there's help! The concept of Overdramatic Party Girl is that I'll do the party planning for you, the invitations, the party games, the favors, the prizes, the costumes, the thank you's - everything. You buy the party box, open it up, and throw a party! What could be better? More importantly, what could be easier!? Now you can throw a talked-about party without all the work!




Right now we're working up our inventory of different themes so you can just order and we can ship it out. However, if you can give us a little bit of notice, then we can do anything customized for you! Just email us at: OverdramaticPartyGirl@gmail.com and let us know what you want!



Also, the blog isn't finished yet - we're still the process of setting it up, but please feel free to visit us anyway :) Become a follower and stay updated with all the cool stuff that will happen when we do finish the set-up! We're already planning the tutorials, the giveaways, the general crafty-goodness! Stop on by and say hi! Also, let us know what kind of parties you'd like to see and we'll make it happen :)

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the name!!!