Thursday, December 4, 2008

What cuties I have

Yesterday I asked Sophie for a bear hug. After she gave me one, she then demanded on a 'pig hug.' It was too cute to pass up, so I gaveher abig hug and oinked. She thought it was great and then proceeded to ask for many other farm animal hugs! lol

Brielle did indeed get sick. I thought she was over it but then started puking again this morning. But, evem in her sick-i-ness, she loves her sister. I had her on my shoulder and Sophie was kinda in her face, then she'd duck down andhide, then pop back up andBrielle was smiling at her the whole time. Then, she lets out thisbig giggle - it was ADORABLE.

Also, I've been terrible about pictures lately, sohere are some fairly recent ones...


Gazing at the Christmas tree.



Sophie in her adorable outfit that daddy brought home from from China.














5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

She looks older than she did last week when I saw her!! Sorry she is sick - 'tis the season for that. Hope she's doing better, and I love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little outfit Sophie has on! She looks so big!

Kati said...

What a cute little outfit! I love baby laughs:) I'm sure it was adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such cute kiddies, i still cannot get a picture of Ru smiling. Brielle looks like such a happy, fun little girl.

Oh where did all Sophies hair come from? I swear last picture i seen she was almost bald lol

Teresa said...

Lori, your girls are beautiful. I love the laugh. I always had a hard time getting pics of their smiles when they were that little this one is beautiful. Sophi is such a cutie.