Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How'd 6 months go by SO fast?



Brielle is doing great! She's now almost 6 & 1/2 months now and I just have no idea where the time went! It seems to be going even faster than it did when Sophie was little... I wonder how fast it'll go with a 3rd or 4th kiddo. Maybe that's why those crazy people have 17 of them... :)

She's sitting up like she's been doing it for ages and rolling all over creation. She's also pushing up on her arms but not her knees yet. And she loves eating! lol (As you can see from pictures!!) I nurse her and she gets at least 2, if not 3 bottles a day, plus1 to 2 meals of baby food. lol She's a pig ;) lol She loves baby cereal and sweet potatoes the best. (We haven't done any fruits yet though, just cereal and veggies.) This is also sooo different than Sophie. Sophie would breastfeed and drink bottles, but basically hated all other food. Plus, she was such a skinny-mini. She was always like in the 10th percentile (or lower). Brielle is pretty steady at 50th percentile. (And they both are at the top of the charts for height! :)

What I love the most about her is that she's such a joy. She smiles at practically anyone who talks to her, sneezes, hiccups, dances, laughs, smiles, talks, or breathes. She sits there with me while I bathe Sophie and just rolls with laughter at Sophie's splashing. She had been sleeping through the night for a couple months, but I've been trying to get us on a nap schedule and it seems to be back-firing - she's waking up at night now! ugh. We'll get that figured out though.

Anyway, she's doing great. I don't know exactly her weight - her apt wasn't exactly at 6 months (it's next week), but I'm guessing 16 - 17 lbs. Ahh, what a fun little girl!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She's so precious. I love the cheeks!

Kati said...

How fun! I'm glad it's goin well:) she's such a cutie!

Teresa said...

She is beautiful! I just love the picture. Congratualations. And yes the time just keeps going faster. Alecia will be 15 this month. I feel as if she should be turning 5 and the twins are already in school. Help I'm going to turn around and they'll be gone!! Oh well its fun.

Teresa said...

Wow, She is beautiful. Enjoy the time while you have it all to soon they will be off and school and you will be wondering where in the world did the time go. Yep that's where I'm at now so I know its true. LOL

DeGooyer Family said...

Love the cheeks!