Monday, December 3, 2007

Playing in the Leaves

The same day that we picked our onions, we raked all of our leaves up. It was such a nice day for November! What crazy weather we've been having!!

As you can see, Sophie is a "thinker." She's not the kid to go run and jump into the leaf pile and erupt with laughter. I feel a little sorry for that - she takes after me too much I guess. She would much rather explore things thoughtfully and see what they are and how they work. I had to throw her into the pile of leaves, and as the picture attests, she wasn't real wild about the idea. She does know how to have fun, but with new things, she must first fully check them out.

It did get a little funnier when Daddy started to rake the leaves on top of her though :)

Hmmmm.... can you guess where I was pulling leaves out of all day?

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW, that's a lot of leaves! But we have more, unfortunately. And if Brett doesn't start raking soon, they'll be covered with ice and snow, and then they'll kill the grass. Boy, I feel like I should get out there and start for him... Nah, he'll get around to it. =)