Monday, December 3, 2007

What great lips you have!


Here's a pic of Sophie all bundled up at the Parade of Lights on Saturday. I can't even remember the last time I went to the parade, but I knew that Sophie would like it, so we packed up the fam and went. She DID love it. It was cold (but not bad for Dec in CO) and rained a little, but she loved all the music and especially all the people.

I just love this picture. I think the lighting turned out beautiful and very art-sy. I showed it to Aaron and he said "yeah, we could put that in photoshop and darken it up a bit." I guess to each their own. I love how the lighting makes her lips and eyes really pop.

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh my goodness, this is such an adorable photo of her!!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous picture!! I sure do miss going to the parades in the middle of the freezing cold Colorado winter, so how fun that you now have a little one to share that excitement with!