Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Sweet

I have to say that the last week or so with Sophie has been... challenging. I won't go into it all, let's just say challenging. But, as I sit here watching her kiss and hug the kitty, wrap her baby doll up, rock her, and kiss her - I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. Sometimes she's so amazingly sweet! It's also sometimes hard for me to understand how this sweet, loving girl can switch into the girl from the past week. lol Overall she is a pretty happy, loving little girl who is growing bigger every day and I know that I am so lucky and blessed to be her momma.

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

And she is SO, very blessed to have you as her mommy!!

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, it's nice to know that Abby's not the only one who has "challenging" weeks. I think the terrible twos are coming early. But, like Sophie, she has times when she hugs and kisses everybody, or she'll come sit by me and lay her head on my lap or my arm and I just melt. So sweet.