Friday, January 23, 2009

Cutest little Projects EVER

I was blog surfing tonight and found the absolute cutest little projects - check them out!
I love this little guy. In fact, I had published my post and then came across him and had to go back and put him in. He's made out of an old wool sweater... now I may just have to go to Goodwill and find a wool sweater. I doubt I own any anymore.
Anyway, he's so cute, you'll want to make one too - so here's how.



Ooh, how cool! Check out how to make these clothespin dolls!




A cute activity to do with your kids, or just special treats for a random holiday! :)




And finally, the cutest little monsters!



I am SO doing this when Sophie gets coordinated enough to draw actual things ;) lol

What it is, is over at Little Birdie Secrets - one of my new favorite crafty blogs,
she's taken her kids' drawings and turned them into little stuffed monsters -
what a cute idea! And special too!










No comments: