Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mad Fashion

I don't mean mad fashion in a good way.

While I was looking through slideshows of the latest NYC Marc Jacobs (ready to wear) fashion show, Sophie come up behind me, looks over my shoulder, and asks "why are they all mad?"

She's right. All the models look pissed off. Maybe it's because they're stuck in these so called "ready to wear" designs.



Seriously Marc? You let me down. I'd be pissed off too if I was wearing that. In fact, when I had to pick a name to save this picture under in order to post it, I promptly named it "fashion ick." And that's what I think. And 99.9% of other fashionable women do too. Trust me.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She's definitely wearing her underwear as outerwear, which is never a good thing. Doesn't it look like she pulled her pantyhose almost up to her bra?

I love your blog.

TroxelTribe said...

Jaime, I thought the same thing! I miiiigggght be able to get over the bra, but seriously, the pantyhose? It's all of the things that could make a woman look like she just escaped the crazy ward, thrown right together and put on the catwalk.