Friday, February 5, 2010

More Fashion Week

You thought I was done with Fashion week, at least for today, huh? Too bad. (You know you want more)



Just thought I'd give you a review of a few more designers while the baby still is napping. First off - pictures from Chapurin's spring 2010 RTW line will not be shown here... I clicked the "no adult content" button when signing up for my blog and let me tell you - there are a lot of nipples in that fashion show. A lot more than I ever wanted to see on a runway. Seriously - all the tops are see through! Like not even trying to NOT be see through. The mom in me groans very loudly.

However, Valentino's was simply amazing. They're gorgeous. In fact, it was hard for me to pick just three. I wanted to add them ALL here.





This is Louis Vitton. The best one out of the fashion show. Now we know why we only know them for their bags.


And because we know that everyone wants to see the Alexander McQueen collection.
I actually like this one - it's kinda ethereal.


I just wanted to know if this model got in trouble for not looking like she was going to eat the audience.


I think that this dress's shape is beautiful and would look great if it didn't look like you were looking into the inside of an alien's body.























2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

You are so cute. And funny. Love ya, babe! =) And I'd LOVE to go to NYC with you next year for Fashion week. =) Let's plan on it.

Jamie said...

Seriously, those alien models?? I give 'em props just for walking in those crazy high shoes. Wow. I found your blog through your facebook page. I'll have to add you to my list now :) (This is Jamie Lewis, I go by Jaime E. because it's a family nickname for me)