Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brielle's Blessing

We blessed baby Brielle in church today. Ahh, it was so nice.

My brother Todd is in town from Phoenix and so I wanted him to be able to be there.

And we had the most beautiful dress for Brielle to wear! Joey's (Kassi's fiance) mother made it for us. I know that she's real extended family, but they seem like close family. They are such great people! Anyway, Angie made this wonderful outfit for us. It's complete with a blanket, an underdress, dress, slippers, and Russian bonnet. It's all cotton-knitted by hand. It must have taken her forever! You can see it in the pictures below, but in person it's even more beautiful!


Our happy little (and growing) family.

Aaron, me w/Brielle, my brother Todd, and Sophie

My parents and brother with my family

Ahh, cousins are great!
These are most of my girls' cousins (we're just missing cousin Isaiah).
Sophie totally adores them, and they adore her right back!

See, we kinda look related... well, we are, but by marriage.
My mother in law SueAnn and my sister in law Sasha.
I'm so lucky to have such wonderful in laws! I love them! (btw, isn't Sasha just way too cute?!)

My beautiful Brielle. Look at the beautiful blessing dress!
Thank you again Angie!










7 comments:

Mallory said...

Congrats on the blessing today. Your new haircut is pretty fabulous! You look so pretty and well rested, even though I know you aren't! Call me tomorrow K? I will fill you in on all of the exciting birthday party details!!

ErinMartinez said...

That dress is beautiful! How lucky you/she is to have it. Lori, you look great!! How are you feeling these days? Getting any sleep yet?

Anonymous said...

You really have an adorable family, as completely beautiful . And the dress is just amazing

Anonymous said...

How fun! I always like hearing cool stories behind blessing gowns! And I LOVE the new haircut, Lori!

Did your sis-in-law get her date set for her wedding in SLC? :o)

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, these photos are darling! I LOVE the dress.

Scott and Lorri said...

You look so good for just having a baby. Beautiful gown, that was a ton of work. how sweet that she would make that for your brielle.

pretendingsanity said...

she is such a sweetie! And I LOVE your hair!