Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're still here!

I know I haven't posted lately, but as you can understand, we've been busy. I can't believe that Brielle is already 2 wks old! WOW.

Sophie loves her baby sister.
She's always so excited when she gets to hold her or play with her on the floor.

On Wednesday, Aaron's youngest sister came home from her mission! Yay :)
We're so happy to have Kassi home!
Sophie took to her right away and loves her to pieces!

Brielle is such a sweet little baby. Of course, she's still up all the time for eating, or just because, at night, but hey, that's to be expected, right?
All these people that have babies sleep for 6 hrs at night... that's just not normal!

Here is Alexandria, my niece, holding Brielle. She was so excited to hold her. She's such a little momma ;)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, she is so incredibly adorable!!!

Mom Roberts said...

Oh my heaven's. She is a little doll. Sophie is just a mini mom. I'm glad you are doing well and the family is fine. I'll miss you guys. :)

ErinMartinez said...

Oooo, I love her already! I want to hold her! What a blessing!

DeGooyer Family said...

Fun to see new pictures! =)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl! And Sophie looks so happy as a big sister! Isn't it amazing that Sophie is still so young, and yet she's so much bigger than Brielle? :)

Mallory said...

Wow, I only have a vague memory of Kassi but does she look different! Brielle is sooooo adorable! I love the new pictures!

Scott and Lorri said...

Scott Tennant here
Wow! what a family! we must be on the same family schedule. Awesome!