Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go ahead -


You can start calling me a dork now if you want, but I am so excited about the Twilight movie coming out this Friday! Wahoo! I loved, loved, loved the books, but that being said, I'm a little cautious about the movie. It might be just me, but I don't think that any of the cast look like the characters I imagined in my head. Aren't they all supposed to be amazingly attractive? The only one that somewhat fits the picture in my head is Carlisle. Edward is slowly growing on me and Bella is pretty good, although already pale, so the contrast isn't that great IMO.
But, have you seen Rosalie? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure there were prettier girls at the mall today... or at Sams for that matter. No offense Nikki Reed. I'm sure you're very pretty.
And check out Jasper. Is that a bad wig? Emmett is ok, but not what I imagined either. And although Esme is pretty, so far I can't get over the fact that I see the crazy crushed lady from Grey's Anatomy each time I look at her.
What do you all think?
Even though I'm wondering about the casting, I'm super excited for Friday!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm totally a Twilight nerd too! But I'm torturing myself by not going to see the movie until next Saturday all for the love of my sister-in-law. We're going to see it the Saturday after Thanksgiving together. She's the one who got me hooked on the series, so I totally owe her this. ;) lol

If it's half as good as the book, I'll be satisfied.
As for Rosalie, I'm quite in agreeance with ya there. Not the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...but then maybe the casting crew didn't spend much time in the South, where the most concentration of hot chicks seem to be. LOL! Totally kidding...well, maybe a little. I think its the fact that she's definitely not a natural blonde...or at least the pitch black eyebrows don't make her look so.
I hate Jasper's hair!
Emmett could be cuter, that's for sure!
Edward is growing on me.
I'm pretty content with Carlisle and Esme.
And I LOVE Bella! I think she's perfect. :)

DeGooyer Family said...

I can't wait!! We're going Saturday, although now I think I might call our sitter and see if she can come Friday instead. =) I just hope I'm not disappointed! =)

Kati said...

Ok, well like you, Edward is growing on me. I love Jasper and Carlisle. Esme and Emmett are...ok. Not a fan of the way Bella's actor acts. I think she looks like Bella but her acting doesn't match bella......you should see who they picked for jacob! He is perfect:) I love alice and I am actually cool with Rosalie. She looks the part to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm totally going to see that movie! I loved this book, though I did NOT like the fourth book. Oh well. I think Edward is PERFECT - that is JUST how I pictured him! I don't think any of the others are that great, though. But, in the end, I don't care - I'm still seeing it!

Scott and Lorri said...

We are seeing the movie so Scott can finally be apart of my fantasy world. I'm disapointed in Edward, but we all picture Edward differently. No one could fit the beauty of Edward. I think the movie will be good. It has to be so they can make a sequel and scott can see all 4 volumes of the book. we are going to the temple sat and I'm going to have to wait to see the movie. The temple is 4 hours away. It is very tempting to ditch the temple (but we need blessings). SIGH