Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween '08

I know Halloween was like a week ago and these pictures are actually from our ward Halloween party 2 wks ago, but I finally have a minute w/o the baby in my arms or Sophie crawling all over me... so here are just a couple pics from Halloween.

We were supposed to all be characters from the Wizard of Oz... Sophie as Dorothy, Aaron as the scarecrow, me as Glenda the good witch, and Brielle as Toto. However, the day that we were finishing costumes and the party was that night, was the day of my finger, uh, incident. So, Aaron and I's costume didn't get finished. That's ok (except for all the work my mom put in on mine) b/c I didn't feel like dressing up anyway.

So, Sophie is still Dorothy and we're saying Brielle is Toto. I think 'technically' she's a black cat, but really, she's Toto! :)





3 comments:

Kati said...

aww way cute outfits!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I especially love the little red shoes! We dressed up Mogli as a spider, Dagny as a skunk, and Sophie as a lobster. It was great, but definitely not as good as having children!

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, I LOVE Sophie's costume!! What a doll!