Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's halfway around the world?

... my husband.

Some of you know, some of you don't - that Aaron is currently in Shanghai, China. It's one of the places he's always wanted to go, so I'm excited and happy for him. Sad for us maybe, but excited and happy for him. Here's a few pics from his recent excursion.









This is the Pearl tower. It's a television tower with a 'ball' of offices and whatnot in the middle of it. There is also a restaurant there, but it officially sucks according to Aaron. Just fyi in case you're ever in Shanghai, lol.


2 comments:

Mallory said...

Yea for China! I am glad that Aaron got to go there since he wanted to. It's just one of the last on my list.

DeGooyer Family said...

Hope he's having fun! And I hope he brings you back something nice! =)