Thursday, October 1, 2009

tasty greenbeans

So, a quick post tonight from my iPod... I just thought I'd share a trick that worked great with my girls tonight!

My girls have never really been into greenbeans. Brielle is good about eating most veggies, Sophie can sense it's a veggie a mile away and consequently shoves her nose in the air as she simultaneously shoves her plate away. So tonight what I did was cook greenbeans first and then cook chili and put the greenbeans directly into the chili (cut up into bite sized pieces) and it worked great! They both ate them! Sophie was even pulling the greenbeans out and still eating them! Miracles of miracles.

Good luck with your kids! (if you need it of course!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great idea! I'm going to have to try this on my husband. Sometimes I think he's more picky than kids. :)