Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cebu, Philippines

Aaron got back a week ago from the Philippines. It's so nice tohave him home! Of course I was so excited to see what pictures he had taken... I'm imagining hundreds of them - everything from the scenery to the people to the food to the shopping. Uh, yah, that's what we'd have if I went, but I suppose it's different to most men. It definitely is to my hubby. So, we have maybe 10 pictures :)

He did have a blast though. He was able to go shopping (yay for me!) but the real attraction is the beach in Cebu. The hotel has a private beach complete with reef so Aaron went snorkeling about every day that he was there. He was able to see things that we've just dreamed about seeing in the wild - puffer fish, baracuda, trigger fish, anemones, clown fish, a bamboo shark, etc. He even, at my urging, got an underwater camera. UNFORTUNATELY stupid Walmart ruined the film when the developed it and we only have one picture that you can even tell what it is. Ah well.

He can't wait to go back and we're hoping that all of us get to go next time!







1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

Glad he had a good time! Even though you weren't there. =) Hopefully next time you'll get to go with him.