Monday, January 28, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good: Sophie counted to 5 today! We were putting balls into her ball popper and I said, "one" and she continued, "two," "thee," "fur," "five."

The Bad: She's also started recently to not want to eat ANYTHING. She's always been a picky eater, but now even things that she used to like she turns her nose up at. It's so frustrating, especially when going out to dinner. I swear, the only things that she'll eat anymore is cottage cheese and yogurt. Aaarrrrrr.

The Ugly: My friend Allison has this totally funny page on her website (http://www.pretendingsanity.com/?page_id=219) called "Things I have Fished Out of the Toilet." Seriously, they are hilarious. My favorite is her son's own fist, clenched around a raisin that he REALLY wanted to eat. Anyway, I can now add something to my own imaginary "toilet fishing" list... a glowworm. HOW do you clean a glowworm that has been in the toilet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would call for a new glowworm...lol. Luckily I haven't had to fish anything out of the toilet YET although I'm sure the day will come....

TroxelTribe said...

lol Aaron and I were at Target looking for some new toys for our trip to Scotland and that's exactly what Aaron said. He pointed to the glowworm and says "THAT'S how you clean a glowworm." :)