Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Musings of the day

If we could find a way to use kids' snot as a fuel, we'd have a totally renewable and inexhaustible resource.

Clementines are good to eat. They are not good if they are stuck to your ovary. (If interested, or otherwise bored, see other blog: www.ttcsanity.blogspot.com)

Are blogs just our way of "keeping up" with people w/o really having to talk to them?

It's too bad TV isn't good for kids... we've watched a little today and yesterday b/c of the two of us being sickies, and some of them are so cute! Have you heard of "The Big Music Show," or something like that. Ahhh, we both loved it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TV may not be good for kids, but sometimes it's so good for Moms. haha Abby likes the Backyardigans...we don't have much time to watch TV by the time I get home from work, but she likes that one.

I think blogs are just a place for us to get our thoughts out...sometimes I think you and Erin are the only ones seeing my blog, but that's ok. I feel like I'm doing something. lol