Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sophie's 1st Year

Some of you might know that for Christmas we made a book for the grandparents of Sophie's 1st year. It was a fabulous hit and the grandparents loved it! Shutterfly (where I made it) now offers a 'gallery' to show off your work, so I thought I'd post the link so you can check it out if you want to.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg0Ys2Llo4Zg0zVLOw

I've put in pictures from each month as well as quotes from my journal from that particular month. I think that that makes it more intimate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Troxel Tribe!

I just wanted to let you know you can embed a slideshow of your book to your troxelfamily.blogspot.com blog by clicking on the 'Add book to web page' link on your book's details page and pasting the HTML into your blog.

If you want an example, check out my trial run: http://mkhtest.blogspot.com/

DeGooyer Family said...

Like I've already said, what a beautiful book!! You did an awesome job. =)