Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ahh, Springtime

So, it hasn't felt much like springtime to me (except for yesterday and Monday), but it definitely is to the animal world :)
We took Sophie to see the baby chicks and she thought that was great!


On a side note, there was this little girl whose family just left her there while they went around looking for something else - left her w/o any supervision around brand new, delicate baby chicks. The girl seriously kept trying to grab them, hold them, chase them, etc. Me and another mom there kept telling her that she couldn't touch them, etc. Why do I need to babysit your kid? Arrr.

5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, I bet she had a ball! My kids keep bugging me to get some baby chicks - yeah, right, like that's going to happen anytime soon. =)

Anonymous said...

How fun! We are going camping for part of our vaca in mid-May. EIK! I'm totally not an outdoorsman, so we'll see how it goes! lol And Abby is such a diva, I'm not sure if she'll like the dirt and stuff. But we're keeping a positive attitude for Zac. haha

Hey, when will you find out what baby #2 is? Or am I a retard and missed a post that said? I never know these days...

Anonymous said...

PS - I love that Sophie is carrying her baby everywhere with her. Sounds very much like how things go at our house!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! She looks so mesmorized by the chicks. And I love the fact she has her little doll with her.

TroxelTribe said...

No, you haven't missed a post. We're waiting until May 12th to find out the gender... I'm so anxious and excited! I will DEFINITELY post our results :)

Thanks, so does carry around her dolly everywhere we go! To the store, people's houses, the bathroom, etc. - everywhere. I ended up taking it away from her and holding it b/c I was afraid she was going to "give" it to the chicks... She's so adorable with her 'babies' though. She reads to them, sings to them, rocks them, feeds them, etc. TOO cute. She even puts them in time out every once in awhile. lol