Saturday, May 31, 2008

Randomness

I ran across this today - isn't it beautiful? I wish that we could get one for Sophie's room, as well as the new baby's room, but holy cow a little (or a lot) too expensive for me. Beautiful though. Don't we all wish we were celebrities and when we mention something, they send it to us for free?

Aaron is gone, yet again to the Philippines. Luckily the tropical storm has changed it's course and it's heading there anymore like they were predicting yesterday.

Unfortunately, I think one of our kitties has run away. We haven't ever let them out before and yesterday one (baby kitty as we call her) accidently got out while changing the litter in the litterbox. We've looked everywhere we can think for her and now are just hoping that she comes home on her own... She's sick and doesn't have front claws or most of her teeth, so I worry about what will/would/did happen to her if she gets in a fight. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the compliment (I think?) about my artwork. I did hope to clarify a couple things.

The pricing is based on our manufacturing costs. I always strive to bring the highest quality products at a competitive price. My products are made by moms like you right here in the USA. Good news is, we have just leased our own in-house printer! Once we are up and running we will be reducing our prices on the artwork. While we are getting notices from all our suppliers of price increases, we are still striving to lower ours.

I have a personal conviction about gifting to celebrities. Instead we are involved in a foster home in our community by donating a portion of the proceeds from our product to help provide for the needs of these children. Many babies and children come with only the clothes on their backs. If we give away products I have decided it will be to these children in need, not to the celebrities. You can read about Agape Families on our website http://www.mimiscollection.com/about.shtml or http://www.mimiscollection.com/about_paula.shtml and click on "We Give Back".

Oh, and we give 20% off your first purchase. Click on "join Us". So if you wait for our new pricing (and we'll have new items) in July, and the 20% off might help.

So, thanks again for the mention, and congratulations on a beautiful family and girl #2.

Teresa said...

I like the cute wall hanging. I think with a little effort you could probably make one that was similar to them.