Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Heart...

Aaron's gone (still, or again, depending on when you read last ;) and fyi, in case you didn't know, summer tv sucks - except for 'So You Think You Can Dance' so I've been doing some surfing. We all know that I mean web surfing, right? While my whale-ish preggo tummy on a surf board might be comical right now, I doubt it's safe. Besides, it'd be quite a drive.

Annnyyywwwwaaaaayyy - back to "I Heart..."

I totally heart this wonderfully cute cable knit pink onsie from Warm Biscuit. I mean, it is SO cute. Wouldn't it be the perfect "bring baby home from the hospital" outfit? Too bad I'm a big cheapskate and I also don't knit, but ooohhh tooo cute!




2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Maybe you'll get it as a gift, from some generous person who reads your blog...

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I love that too! I'll cross my fingers that you get to bring your new little one home in it, or something just as sweet.

Thanks for all your great comments on SuperMom Central. You have a darling blog here - I love all the pictures of sweet little Sophie! Is she ready for a new baby? I'll bet you are. Hang in there through the summer heat!