Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Won, I won, I won!

I never win anything - much less stuff that I want. Anyone who really knows me, would agree that I certainly am not the luckiest person on the Earth, or my family for that matter. My sister wins everything (read contests, bingo, poker, etc.)... she definitely got the luck in the family.

BUT - that's all changing! (Or at least today!) I won this super cute nursing blanket from Moo Moo Mama at one of the latest giveaways at supermomcentral.blogspot.com.

I am SO excited. Not only is it super cute (don't you love the retro pattern?), but I've really wanted one for this new baby coming in September... and I really didn't want to have to make one (besides, I'm sure this is better quality than the one that my limited sewing skills would have made!).

Wahoo!!

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

YAY! How exciting. I hardly ever win anything either. Looks super cute, and from my experience, these are SO nice to have for nursing.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to let me know how user friendly that thing is. Assuming we don't go through food allergies this time, I would like to try and nurse a little longer with the next baby we have. And I don't just love nursing (I know, I'm a horrible mother), so I need everything I can get that would make it easier!