Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun

Ahh, with all our adventures this summer, I feel so behind on posting and thought I'd get a few out of the way.

My girly-girl who the majority of the time is carrying around either a baby doll or telephone, loves, no - LOVES to play in the mud. Here's one of our recent muddy adventures in the backyard. I wish you could see her feet better. By the end, it looked like she had shoes on... but she didn't.

What can be better than fingerpainting in your diaper in the summer?



I was so excited - when we were in Denver, we were able to go out to dinner with my old college roommates... not that they're old, I mean, I'm the oldest by... 20 days... but you get my drift.
Anyway, I cannot believe that I didn't get pictures of all of us together. I am so MAD at myself for not doing it, but at least I got a picture of Sophie and Ryan together - although not one picture where they both are looking at the camera. Ryan is my friend Diedre's (and Kevin's) little 3 yr old. He looks so much like Kevin - he's such a cutie and the two loved playing together.
Ahh, girls, I love you and miss you!
(And sorry Lauren that I left Denver early and we didn't get a chance to get together again. Sophie was running a good fever and I wanted to take her to her own doctor instead of someone that didn't know her.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, not a problem! I'm glad she's feeling better! It was so good to see you!