Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oooooh, two posts in one day!

Can you believe it? Two posts in one day? (Now you can ooooooo and ahhhhhh, go ahead. I'll wait.)

So, now that you're done ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing, I have to tell you how disappointed I am. Earlier tonight I started contracting... HARD. Hard enough that I had to stop what I was doing. Finally, after a few of these contractions I get my brains back and start noting the time. They're coming every 4 minutes, almost on the dot.

I tell myself to not get excited, not get my hopes up. But come on! Who doesn't get their hopes up? This goes on and on and on. I'm starting to wonder if I should call my mom to come and put Sophie to bed.... and then sure enough... they STOP. Pooh. Pooh, pooh, pooh.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ah, stink! Well, here's hoping they start back up real soon! :)

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, darn! But you never know - they could come back soon, and it could be the real thing!! (Just make sure it's not before Sept. 20th.) =)