Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby

Since we're on the countdown, we're starting to get ready for baby Brielle!
Labor day gave us, well Aaron actually, to get the baby stuff out of storage so
we could get it all ready for the new baby.
Hmmm, who's in the infant seat???


Sophie is practicing putting the baby into the carseat....
I think that'll be Mommy's job.

And finally... I am getting ready.
WOW - can you believe there is still roughly 3 weeks left?

This isn't really a getting ready picture,
but it was just too dern cute to not post ;)





2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! =) Hope these last few weeks go well for you - I'll be thinking about you!

ErinMartinez said...

Ugh...you look about ready to pop! I like your short hair-do! What cute photos, too! I wonder how Sophie will like having a little sister. Isaac loves Gabi but doesn't want to share ANYTHING!