Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a hypocrite!

I am so religious about checking my friends' blogs... I mean, at least once or twice a day normally (I am SO addicted). I get all happy when I see a new post. It's even better if there are pictures! I love keeping up with all the happenings, the rants, the little day-to-day stuff that each of us go through. And when I keep checking and checking (and checking) and nothing new is posted, well, I start to think "Ahh, post something new! I'm sure you have something going on. I'm sure your kid did something cute. I'm sure you have something to say!"

Hmmm, what a hypocrite I am!! I realized that I haven't exactly been the most bloggin' lady out there lately either. I try to keep it updated, but it seems to go in spurts or once a week updates. That's how I feel my life is lately. Once a week updates. Kinda like doctor appointments. Yup, the baby is doing good. Yup, Sophie is still a cute little stinker who tries my patience and makes me love her even more. Yup, Aaron is traveling... actually Aaron is home this week. GASP!!!! No, I haven't tried a new, great recipe. No, nothing new is done on the house. No, things are pretty much the same. Maybe this is why people don't post as much as I'd like them to :)

Ahh, how I wish I was witty. How I wish that I could type out a funny, laugh out loud, meaningful post every day on some issue that I seem to know more about than others.... ummm, but you've met me right? Chances are that I don't know more than you about most issues! And yeah, I wish I was witty, which means I'm not.

But here is my new goal... I am going to try (a little voice inside my head that sounds oddly like my husband is now saying "Do or do not, there is no try." I'm pretty sure the voice should sound like Yoda, not my husband...) Anyway, I am going to try (be quiet voice!) to start blogging a little more. And maybe they'll even be more than just updates from the world of Lori. Maybe they'll be rants, maybe they'll be funny, maybe they'll be witty! Gasp! Ok, probably not. This post be the closest you get to witty from me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just copy and paste this post onto my blog? ;o)

DeGooyer Family said...

Well, you've got just a few days to go to be a "good" blogger, and then a few months after the baby is born you'll have to post this again! =)

Kati said...

haha I love your posts:)