Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still hangin' in there

I just thought I'd let everyone know that Friday is a go, as long as we don't go before then. It seems everyone I tell that I'm 4 cm and inducing on Friday says, "Ooh, do you think you'll make it that long?" Well, personally, yeah - I do. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about going earlier, so yup - I think it'll be Friday.

Also, Sophie is feeling much better today, so if Brielle did come earlier on her own accord, then I'd be perfectly fine with that. I even took Sophie to gymnastics today because she was feeling so much better. I walked in and the owner says, "You're kinda like a time bomb!" Yup. I do have to say that gymnastics was a lot harder today than it has been in the past! lol

I've been contracting a lot, but once I sit down and rest they always seem to go away eventually. Last night making dinner and whatnot it was consistently every 5 minutes. Of course, they went away, or this would be a different blog entry :) But this morning my mom called me from her recess at school (she teaches 3rd grade) to make sure that I was still around. lol My mom the worrier. Like I'd go into labor and not call her because she was at school! So, I figured I'd update everyone, just in case you too thought I might be missing in action!

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

If I was there I'd give you a nice foot and back massage! =) Hang in there - less than 72 hours to go!

Mom Roberts said...

I'm so excited for you. I want to see pics as soon as you are up to it.