Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tummy Drama... or... a Movin' and a Shakin'

Wow, I am certainly the blogging fool today! Maybe subconciously I am trying to make up for my lack of blogging for so long. Or perhaps it could be that Sophie is actually entertaining herself for a bit today (which has NOT been the norm this past couple of weeks)... ahh, it is so nice. Our living room looks like it hasn't been cleaned in weeks, but hey, she's happy. (And it was clean this morning, just so ya know!)

Anyway, I thought I would share some movin' and shakin' tummy drama. Just now I was sitting here with my belly looking like barbies could surf on it. I thought - how cool, I'm going to video tape it. I get my camera, sit down and prepare to entrance you all with my belly dance (curtosy of unborn baby Brielle)... and then she is calm. Hmmmm - she's already trying to spite my blogging! lol I put the camera away, she gets active. I pull the camera out, she stops. I keep the camera out... she doesn't move a muscle.... she's a smart one! :)

Another funny belly tidbit. This morning Sophie was sitting on my lap. She often pulls my shirt off my belly so she can 'see' the baby. Then she rubs it, sings to the baby, etc. It really is cute. Anyway, she points to my stretch marks and belly button (now stretched) and very concerned like says with wide eyes, "Mommy, broken!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I laughed so hard, I can just imagine Sophie's concern! Justin thinks I am doing homework so he is giving me strange looks that I am laughing out loud!