Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag

Well, I'd better hop to it I guess since I have been tagged by two different people in two days with the same survey :) At least that makes it easy!! I actually like the little tags because it helps us all to get to know each other better! :) So, here goes...

1. Four places I go over and over:
Walmart, my parents' house, church, mom & tot gymnatics (or the airport, it's a toss-up)

2. Four people who email me regularly:
My baby group for this baby (wow, I get SO many emails a day, it's hard to keep up), Mallory, Alana, and it's hard to pick between my SIL Kassi, my MIL SueAnn, and my mom - they all are kinda equal I guess.

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
In town or in general? Hmmm, I'll guess in town...
No Coast Sushi, Zen Garden (sushi again), Dos Hombres, The Ale House

4. Four place I would rather be right now:
With Aaron (pretty much anywhere), somewhere with a great beach, in bed, getting a massage!

5. Four TV shows I watch:
I'm not really regular on any tv shows, but the ones I try to catch are:
So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol (when I can catch re-runs as I'm never home when it's on), LOST!, What Not To Wear

6. Four people I tag:
Hmmm, who hasn't done this one yet?
Alana, Lauren, Allie B, Teresa

No comments: